New Additions to Oxford Dictionary
- Singapore Edition
1) LILY - adverb. extremely, really.
"Wah, you lily can sing well ah!"
2) VALLEY - adverb. extremely (same with lily).
"Look! My Versachee belt, valley nice hor?"
3) GORGES - adj. stunningly beautiful, normally found with valley.
"Wah! Ah Beng's girlflan is valley gorges leh!"
4) CORAL - verb. to bicker.
"Why, you not happy, ah? Want to coral, is it?"
5) REEF - (normally followed with coral) to argue with.
"You lily wantto coral reef me ah?"
6) ALTITUDE - adjective. a disagreeable demeanour.
"Ah Lian lily got a bad altitude ploblem".
7) CIRRUS - adjective. certain.
"You cirrus or not? Dun bruff!"
8) CANOPY - phrase. impossible.
"He bought new handphone? Canopy lah! Where got money?"
9) OLDLADY - adjective. completed.
"Wah...you finish oldlady ah."
10) SUIT - verb. to project forward.
"Suit! Suit! See goalkeeper come out oldlady."
11) SOW - verb. to reveal.
"Sow me, sow me your new ting."
12) LOAD - noun. a path normally made up of gravel & tar.
"We go Orchard Load leh."
13) BLINK - verb. deliver, send.
"What you blink for me? Sow me, sow me."
[tags : delephant fun stuff]