Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Have u met Liam from Yahoo?

Dunno what’s wrong with me….

I am just fascinated by the Yahoo Tutorial icon called Liam. Already bloged about how much i like Yahoo MailBeta! Now just gonna add that the Liam icon is rather fascinating!

Anyway …. i just wanna say that these Yahoo animated Gifs are cool. Not sure if there are any out there who feels the same. If u know where I can get more …. let me know!


Liam - Bouncing Ball

Original Link - http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/us/pim/dclient/d/img/liam_ball_1.gif

Liam - Breakdancing


Original Link - http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/us/pim/dclient/d/img/liam_breakdance.gif

[tags : ]

2 comments:

Sabrina Sabino said...

OMG I totally know what you mean, I feel the same way, ahahah! I think he's sooo cute & I'm a fan! I thought I was the only one! Cheers.

Anam Paisean said...

I'm a closeted Liam fan. :D In fact, I just HAD to know what his name was, and that's how I stumbled upon your site. ;) Cheers!